NoScript is a great add-on for Firefox, letting you securely surf the internet, blocking all scripts, unless you allow them to run.
Did you know that you can sync settings for the NoScript add-on?
How to enable syncing
- Open Firefox.
- In the URL field type: 'about:config'.
- A new page is displayed, warning you that 'Here be dragons!'
- Click on the 'I accept the risk' button.
- In the search field at the top type: "noscript.sync.enabled"
- Right click on the 'false' value and click 'Toggle'.
- Close the about:config tab/window.
This should be it.